Ok, so I am going to break the rules since I have been tagged twice. It is my option to now change the rules. I will not tag anyone. Thanks to both Mary and Zina.
1. I grew up in a small town. We had 1 highschool for the entire county. The year I graduated we had two honors- My class had the most scholarship money in the history of the school and. we had the highest drop-out rate in the state.
2. I went to college on an ROTC scholarship and for four years of school I only had to pay $183.
3. I once shared a sleeping bag with a man when we were trapped in a snow storm on the Korean DMZ.
4. I am expert shot with both M16/M4 and the 9mm pistol
5. I met my wife on Match.com
6. I have walked up the inside cliff of the Bamiam Buddhas.
7. I have an interest in photography and if I could start life again I would love to be a photojournalist.
There you have it. And everyone is safe from the tag monster.
A Few Good Swims
7 hours ago