Friday, January 4, 2008

When the air outside is frightful--spin, spin, spin

It is currently 22 degrees F in the DC Metro area and 12 degrees out in the 'burbs. Armed with that information do you think I decided to exercise outside? If you answered yes--you don't know me very well. There is no need to "make yourself suffer" it comes naturally when needed.

This morning was an easy spin while watching more Magnum. 48:12 for a distance of 13.45 miles or about 16.75 miles an hour. Well, now it is time to shower and get my happy ass off to work for an early morning meeting.

4 comments:

GetBackJoJo said...

I still want to know your analysis of the results of your little survey!
Oh--and over 10 degrees is tropical, man! When I got up to go swimming today it was -1. I just love N.E. I agree about the indoors thing...

Rainmaker said...

Funny, I did almost exactly the same distance today on my bike, while watching the 25* weather go by - outside my window.

I agree about not making it more difficult than it needs to be. Although Sunday I'm venturing out into the great outdoors for a mountain bike ride. :)

kodiacbear said...

Same Here--On my bike today inside and nice and warm--I couldn't bear to think about going outside.

GetBackJoJo said...

one question:
where do you get those old Magnum episodes?