Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Todays Workout: The Run

I had not workout since the PT Test on Saturday. Mike and I were going to ride at lunch time on Sunday, but as usual we were OBE. I over slept on Tuesday and did not make it to my Masters Swimming.

So today Janel and I did about 5 miles and then you add about .8 miles round trip from my house to the link up point, I got in almost 6. The PT test this weekend could be called a breakthrough workout. I don't normally run as fast during my regular workouts. However, the added benefit of pushing myself over those 2 miles made me feel so much stronger today. We still ran our 9ish min pace, but it was much easier than it has been in the past couple of times. Maybe resting up the last couple of weeks have helped.

Tomorrow is back in the pool. Lets hope I don't cut off my alarm and don't remember it.


View Larger Map

No comments: