Saturday, November 17, 2007

Feeling Fat Fat Fat

Man, it is the week PRIOR to Thanksgiving and I am feeling the lure of food. Last weekend we ate very good (and very bad), today my mother flew in to travel with us to visit my brother out in the Seattle area. So tonight, we headed out to Overwood for dinner and I chowed down on their molasses and rum ribs. MMMM Good.

This month I have run a piddly 12 miles and swam 7300 yds. And I continue to eat. We depart for the airport about 9 am in the morning. I need to get in at least 45 minutes of running prior to the flight. Lets hope I get up.

Next stop will by the Great Northwest!!! Oh yes, and Thanksgiving Dinner!!

3 comments:

S. Baboo said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Love your pic! Happy Thanksgiving!

Rainmaker said...

12 miles in 3 weeks? Dude, you've gotta shoot me an e-mail and we'll go run.

Lucky you - headed out to Seattle. I've got one quick 24 hour trip for early December back to Seattle (meetings) and then I've got a longer 2 week trip around x-mas. I grew up there.

That place looks good, never heard of it before. I'll have to swing by sometime.

Jenn said...

mmm, I LOVE ribs! Have a great Thanksgiving!