- It has been too cold for me to run the last couple of days. I have a rule that I don't run when it is colder than 20 degrees outside.
- I did yoga for the first time yesterday. I can't say that I am any more centered or at peace with myself, but it was a really good stretch.
- There was an issue at the pool this morning so there was no swimming. I did do some ab work and pushups. I should get smart enough to take workout clothes with me so when this happens I can do some weight training.
- I wish my blog was for sale. But then I am not as interesting as DC Rainmaker.
- I am continuing my "politeness study" and the results are very interesting. Over 50% of the women are not as happy when you hold the door open for them, but about 75% of the men are very appreciative. I still don't understand it.
- James Bond movies always entertaining. Especially the ones with Sean Connery.
- I am torn over the controversy regarding Michael Phelps. I have never done drugs and I don't understand them at all. When an athlete accomplishes the feats he has he becomes a role model whether he wants too or not. However, all the work that has gone into his accomplishments have kept him from being a normal person. He did not grow up like the rest of us. Let's hope that he has learned from this episode and become the role model he should be.
A Few Good Swims
7 hours ago