Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am NOT Dead

I am not been around for a while due to a busy schedule and lack of time management.  As deployment gets closer and closer my free time gets scarcer and scarcer.  Plus my time management skills have gone out the window along with any semblance of training.  The last time I ran was 2 weeks ago in Chicago when I went to visit my sister and brother-in-law and see the Billy Joel and Elton John concert at Wrigley. 

This week I am off of work taking a class on Integrating Information Operations into the Middle East.  It has been very interesting.  The instructor is very good, having lived in the Middle East for a long time. 

Tomorrow, I plan on running and getting my fat soft self back into some shape other than round.   More tomorrow I hope.   

3 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

hope you have a great run!

Rainmaker said...

Soft can be good. You know...kittens, puppies, velvet, pancakes, etc...

That said - enjoy the time you have!

Trishie said...

hope you're doing well !